Hello, and thank you for visiting our page!
In an effort to make sure there are no unhappy surprises, we'd like to outline our Covid policies so everyone can familiarize themselves with them (if desired) in advance.
1. We require that all employees and all customers wear a mask when inside our building. When our entire team of fishmongers is fully vaccinated (May 25, 2021) *and* the local Health Department polices have been updated to reflect the new CDC guidelines, we will no longer require fully vaccinated customers to wear masks. Employees will be required to wear a mask (regardless of vaccination status) through at least June 30 excepting while on a break. We offer free masks to those who need one. We will not be verifying vaccine status when our mask policy changes.
2. We limit the number of customers inside the shop. Phase 3, 50% capacity is defined as no more than 8 people for our lobby. Currently we have adjusted our policy from four *individuals* at a time to allowing up to four *shoppers* at a time in the lobby - this means that if you are a couple or a family shopping together you will count as one shopper up to 8 people maximum in the lobby. Please give your fellow shoppers plenty of personal space - there is enough room in our lobby for up to 8 people to have 6 feet of space between them. Shopping groups and families should remain close together.
3. We offer low-contact Thursday curbside service each week. Anyone who is uncomfortable with relaxing Covid protocols, anyone with mobility limitations, and anyone with any other reason is welcome to visit and order from our Curbside Page. This page is updated weekly by Tuesday mid-day at the latest. We also offer walk-up curbside service in the order that you arrive to the shop all of the other days of the week that we are open. Please be patient if you prefer not to come inside with a mask on, and we will be with you as soon as we can to take your order outside, and then collect and bring your items out to you.
4. We have physical barriers to allow distance between our employees and customers. We have a roped section of space in the lobby to allow for counter service with enough room, and we have plexiglass installed at our registers.
5. We provide hand sanitizer. Please feel free to make use of the multiple bottles of hand sanitizer we have around the shop!
6. It is our privilege to serve you. We work very hard to offer the highest quality product, with the highest quality service. We are truly doing our best, and look forward to working with you! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support and kindness as we navigate the rough and sometimes murky pandemic waters.